Please be advised that your purchase of FINDING CARLTON- Uncovering the Story of Jazz in India on videodisc from Half Diminished LLC is made subject to the conditions set below:
- ” Purchase” constitutes lease for the life of the videotape or videodisc
- The videotape and/or videodisc will not be altered or copied in any manner whatsoever.
(The videotape and/or videodisc is protected under U.S. Copyright Code.)
- The videotape and/or videodisc is to be used only for educational use by the Purchaser.
- The lease includes public performance rights by the acquiring institution for non-paying audiences for explicit teaching purposes only, and only in classroom or library settings.
- The videotape and or videodisc will not be shown to the public, theatrically, commercially, or for profit.
- The videotape and/or videodisc will not be rented, loaned for a fee, leased, or sub-leased to others.
- The videotape and/or videodisc will not be broadcast or televised or distributed on-line via computer server.
- The Customer will not negotiate any transaction concerning the videotape and/or videodisc without specific written authorization from Distributor.